- Compressed Air
- Industrial Engines
- Power Generation
- Gaseous Generators
- Diesel Generators
- Bi-Fuel Generators
- Modular Power Systems
- Gemini Twin Pack Power Generators
- Diesel and Gaseous Mobile Generators
- Light Commercial Generators
- Residential Home Generators
- Generac Portable Generators
- Honda Portable Generators
- Transfer Switches
- Generac Startup Documentation
- Stock Equip. – New & Used
- Honda Products
- Service, Parts, Training & Rental
- Contact Us
Power Generation > Portable Generators
GP Series Portable Generator
With a GP Series portable generator, you get affordable reliability and features not usually found on basic portable models. That’s why these generators are a favorite for home use, camping, job sites, or outdoor events.
Features common to GP Series generators include:
- NEW! Compact design that provides an unparalleled power-to-weight ratio.
- NEW! Covered outlets for added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- A large steel fuel tank with easy-to-read fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- A hardened steel tube cradle that’s thicker than many competitive units for added strength and durability.
- Generac’s OHV engines with cast-iron cylinder sleeves for reliability.
- An ergonomic fold-down locking handle to make transport and storage easy.
- Low oil shutdown that detects a low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent engine damage.
- Heavy-duty never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
The premium quality power and reliable performance of Generac’s XG Series comes from Generac’s OHVI® engine. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
- Generac’s OHVI engine is designed specifically for generators. Lasts three to four times longer than competitive engines.
- Heavy duty, hardened steel tube cradle, full-wrap frame tubing and impact resistant corners for durability.
- Illuminated Control Panel for improved visibility.
- Power Bar monitors wattage usage.
- Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect engine from damage.
- Covered Outlets for more protection from the environment.
- Start/Stop Fuel Shut-Off and Choke Controls conveniently located on control panel.
- GFCI Circuit Breaker for added protection.
- External Battery Charge Jack on electric start models.
- Hour Meter with maintenance resets tracks usage.